Michelle Strombeck's Blog

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Where am I going?

For those of you who didn't hear, the show that I worked on at Moody Radio, Prime Time Chicago was cancelled April 30th. Steve Hiller will be staying in the Chicagoland area, but I will be moving back to Minnesota.

My job situation is uncertain right now, but I'm excited to be closer to my boyfriend, and family, who is in Minnesota.

I am working on a website, but it isn't up right now, so feel free to email me thru the blog.

Thanks so much,

Michelle Strombeck

4 Comments:

  • At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Michelle,
    This is 93.1 Life FM in Ireland.
    Could you send me your e-mail address...I'm terri@lifefm.ie and would like to contact you directly.
    Regards,
    Terri
    93.1 Life FM Cork

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Marvin Ferguson said…

    I was sorry to learn that you left Moody radio. Listening to you over WMBI 90.1 Chicago has brought rich blessings into my life. I was hoping that other opportunities would have opened up for you that would enable you to participate in hour long programs.You certainly will be missed. I hope the Lord leads you to more interesting and exciting things in the future.

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Julie-Allyson Ieron said…

    Michelle,

    I'm so sad to know you're gone from the Chicago area. You were always my favorite WMBI interviewer!

    I was just thinking of you this week, as I'm preparing a new project that incorporates part of the story of your Indonesia trip ... now I know why I need to keep you in prayer. Please keep in touch!

    Blessings and prayers,

    Julie-Allyson Ieron
    author/conference speaker
    www.joymediaservices.com

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    You are missed, Michelle! Hope things are going well for you in Minnesota. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home