Michelle Strombeck's Blog

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

More To Come...

I've had several people comment on the fact that I haven't been updating my blog in a while, and apparently enquiring minds want to know:

-How my trip to Ireland was?
-Who the flowers were from?
-Am I dating someone?
-Why I don't have more pictures posted
-And finally...Am I dating someone?

So, now that I know that people actually do read my blog, I'll try to be more diligent in actually updating it. Answers are coming....stay tuned! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Allie said…

    Yeah, I am so excited that you will be updating this blog. I can't wait to here about Ireland! How did your move go? I was contemplating starting a blog, but my life is boring. SO I will just ready other peoples interesting lives.

    Allie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home