Michelle Strombeck's Blog

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Thoughts of Thursday and Keifer

So, it's my favorite day of the week! I love Thursday because it's all about the anticipation of Friday.

And I'm finding out that once you get on the tech highway...buckle up! A friend just came and told me all about the wonders of a DVR. Apparently, you can record movies off of cable unto a hard-drive and then watch them when you have time, etc. Similar to TIVO, I guess. In any event, I've heard all about these modern marvels, but have not had time to really check any of them out.

I started watching Season 1 of 24 a while back, and became instantly addicted. However, I'm WAY behind, having missed Seasons 2, 3, 4 and the current season. So, I was asking how I could possibly catch up on all of those past episodes when my friend launched into the whole explanation of a DVR and what it does. According to him..."It's changed my life."

I only have one hangup with all of this. Is it wrong to even think about using this much time to watch past episodes of 24? Knowing we only are alloted so much time on this earth, should I really be spending it watching Keifer? What do you think? I know what my mom would say all ready.

I'm still pondering all of this, but as for the blogging...I love it!

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home