Michelle Strombeck's Blog

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

It's a First...

This is my first blog, and I have to say I'm very excited! Before I go on and on, I'm going to see if this actually works..being technically challenged and all.

(10 mintues later)

YEAH! I figured it out, and it works. Fabulous! Watch out...I may shock you all and figure out how to actually run my VCR clock.

So, I'm sure you're wondering why I decided to do this anyway. Well, two things. I was reading Cameron Conant's blog...He's an author and media friend. Anyway, the more I read, the more I loved the idea. This seems like a great way to get your thoughts out, but more importantly a great way to connect with your friends.

But my true inspiration came from a quote that my boss gave me today by Leith Anderson.

"The way we conceive the future sculpts the present, gives contour and tone to nearly every action and thought through the day. If your sense of future is weak, we live listlessly. The practical effect of this belief is to charge each moment of the present with HOPE."

I've been feeling and living "listlessly" lately, and blogging gives me hope!

Happy Wednesday!

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home